CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-24T22:01:03+00:002005 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-24T22:01:03+00:00
- Found shorted alternator causing vehicle to die on road and not start. Disconnect alternator, jump start vehicle, and vehicle ran find with lights flashing on dash. Found water pump starting to leak. Found passenger side valve cover gasket seeping. Recommend alternator, battery, and water pump.
- Replace battery.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: Test.]
- Non Refundable State Battery Fee
- Found lights on: -VSC off -4WD light -TPMS light Lights on are unrelated to starting issue. Recommend further diagnoses on current codes.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6
- Tire Pressure: Front Psi ( 36 ), Rear Psi ( 36 )
Stacy / Burt R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2022